- Shipping to Península and the Balearic Islands is 9,99€. Free shipping from 400€. Approximate delivery time 48/72 hours.
- Shipping to the Canary Islands is 50,00€. Approximate delivery time 7 days.
- Shipping to Europe is 49,99€. Approximate delivery time 7/10 days.
- International shipping. Shipping costs may vary depending on the number of packages, weight and country of destination.
A fixed fee of 15€ is established as a handling fee.
RitaRita.com reserves the right to ask the customer to pay the shipping costs, once the order is prepared and quoted.
The estimated delivery time may vary from one country to another, as well as from one shipping company to another.
Free shipping for all those companies that wish to contract the shipping independently and outside RitaRita.com*. For this it will be necessary to select the option "Pick up at warehouse" in the "Shipping" section when the order is being processed.
*In case of damage, loss or any other circumstance that may occur in transport RitaRita.com will not be responsible for any damage and prejudice that this may cause.
I. Delivery of the product
RitaRita.com undertakes to deliver the product in perfect condition to the address indicated by the Customer on the order form, which must in any case be within the Territory. In order to optimise delivery, we would be grateful if the Customer could indicate an address to which the order can be delivered during normal working hours. The transport company will generally make a first delivery attempt during normal working hours, taking into account the time specifications provided by the CUSTOMER for the second delivery attempt in the event that the first has not been completed successfully.
RitaRita.com shall not be liable for errors caused in the delivery when the delivery address entered by the Customer in the order form does not conform to reality or have been omitted.
RitaRita.com informs the Customer that it is possible that the same order may be divided into several deliveries.
II. Delivery time
Deliveries will be made by a courier company (in the case of the Peninsula and the Balearic Islands). The order placed by you will be delivered within approximately 72 working hours from the time we confirm that we have sent your order, unless there are any incidents. Although the usual delivery time of RitaRita.com usually ranges between 3-5 days from the shipment of the order. In the cases of Ceuta, Melilla and the Canary Islands, orders are sent by Correos, and we do not have approximate delivery times, depending on the service offered by Correos in each case.
In the case of international services will be assessed in each case, for more details we suggest our customers to request more information through the forms of contact mentioned above.
These delivery times are average, and therefore an estimate. It is therefore possible that they may vary due to logistical reasons or force majeure. In cases of delivery delays, RitaRita.com will inform its customers as soon as it becomes aware of them.
Each delivery is considered to have been made from the moment in which the transport company places the product at the disposal of the Client, which is materialised through the control system used by the transport company.
Delays in delivery shall not be considered in cases where the order has been placed at the disposal of the Client by the transport company within the agreed period and could not be delivered for reasons attributable to the Client, mainly absence of the latter from his home or place of delivery.
Once the order leaves our warehouse, a message will be sent to your account notifying you that your order has been accepted and is being shipped.
For security reasons, RitaRita.com will not ship any orders to PO Boxes or military bases, nor will we accept any orders where it is not possible to identify the recipient of the order and their address.
These delivery times may vary on certain occasions due to special promotions, such as sales periods. In these cases, these special conditions will always be reported in the information section corresponding to the promotion.
III. Delivery Data, Missed Deliveries and Loss of Goods
If at the time of delivery the Client is absent, the courier company will leave a receipt notifying that he/she has been at the address, or will telephone the client to arrange a delivery time. RitaRita.com contracts, as part of the courier delivery service, to carry out a series of follow-up actions aimed at ensuring that the delivery takes place.
If after 7 working days after the delivery of the order has not been arranged, the Customer must contact RitaRita.com. If the Customer does not do so, the order will be returned to our warehouses 10 working days after the order has been dispatched and the Customer will be responsible for the actual shipping and return costs of the goods, as well as any associated administration costs. These shipping and return costs may be higher than those offered on our website, because ritarita.com takes care of a large part of these shipping costs as a special promotion for customers. These shipping and return costs will also vary depending on the weight and dimensions of the order.
If the reason for non-delivery is that the parcel has been lost, our carrier will initiate an investigation. In these cases, the response time of our carriers usually ranges from one to three weeks.
RitaRita.com is not responsible for any possible losses that may occur in the case of shipments sent by the post office.
IV. Diligence in the delivery
The Client must check the good condition of the package with the carrier who, on behalf of RitaRita.com, delivers the requested product, indicating on the delivery note any anomaly that may be detected in the packaging. If, subsequently, once the product has been checked, the Client detects any incident such as a blow, breakage, signs of having been opened or any damage caused by the shipment, he/she undertakes to notify the company via email as soon as possible, within 24 hours of delivery. After this time, no incidents of this type will be dealt with (only parts under warranty).
All products purchased at RitaRita.com may be returned and refunded, provided that the Customer informs RitaRita.com of his/her intention to return the product(s) purchased within a maximum period of 14 calendar days from the date of delivery and that the rest of the conditions set out in this section are met.
RitaRita.com will only accept returns that meet the following requirements:
1. The product must be in the same condition in which it was delivered and must retain its original packaging and labelling.
2. The shipment must be made using the same box in which it was received to protect the product. In the event that it cannot be sent in the box in which it was delivered, the Customer must return it in a protective box so that the product arrives at the RitaRita.com warehouse with the maximum possible guarantees.
3. An annotation informing of the order number must be included inside the package, where the returned products and the reason for the return must also be marked.
The CUSTOMER may return the product to RitaRita.com by any means he/she deems appropriate, the CUSTOMER always being responsible for the return shipping costs and the risk of losing the package. If the reason for the return is attributable to RitaRita.com (the product is defective or incorrect with respect to what was requested in the order), the amount of the refund will be reimbursed. If the reason is other (the products were delivered correctly), the cost of the return will be charged to the customer.
To proceed with a return, the following steps must be followed in cases where the products are in perfect condition:
1. Inform us within 14 calendar days of receipt that the product is to be returned. The information can be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the customer service form.
2. RitaRita.com will inform the customer of the address to which the product should be sent.
3. The customer must send it by a courier company of their choice. The return must be paid for by the customer.
4. Inform the customer of the courier company used, date and time of return.
In order to proceed with a return, the following steps must be followed in the case of defective products:
1. Inform us within 14 calendar days of receipt that the product is to be returned. The information may be sent by mail to email@example.com or by using the customer service form.
2. The CLIENT must ensure that the products are well packaged and protected for shipping.
3. RitaRita.com will collect the goods.
4. Once the condition of the goods has been checked, the amount will be paid to the CUSTOMER as long as the defect is a manufacturing defect.
5. If the company verifies that the products are in perfect condition, it will pay the corresponding part after subtracting the shipping costs.
6. If the company verifies that the products do not have any defect and that they are used, it will proceed to send them back to the customer after payment of the corresponding shipping costs.
Returns and partial cancellations will result in partial refunds.
RitaRita.com will manage the return order under the same system that was used for the payment within 3 days from the confirmation of arrival at the warehouse of the returned order. The application of the refund to the Customer's account or card will depend on the card and the issuing institution. The application period will be up to 7 days for debit cards and up to 30 days for credit cards.
In any case, the CUSTOMER is provided with all the information necessary to make a refund in the section CONDITIONS OF DELIVERY AND RETURNS. Please read this section carefully before confirming your order.