Terms and conditions
PURPOSE AND GENERALITIES
Through its website ritarita.com, Alúa Cid SLU provides information about its products and offers the possibility of purchasing them. Due to the content and purpose of the Website, people who wish to benefit from its services must have the condition of "Client", which is acquired by completing the registration form and following the steps that the company subsequently communicates via email (firstname.lastname@example.org). The condition of Client implies adherence to the Conditions of Use in the version published at the time of accessing the Website.
In any case, there are pages of the Website accessible to natural or legal persons who do not register or initiate a product purchase (hereinafter, "Users"). In this sense, Users who access these parts of the Website agree to be subject to the terms and conditions set out in these General Conditions, insofar as they may be applicable to them.
RitaRita.com wishes to inform its Clients and Users that it is aimed exclusively at a professional public, only clients with businesses in the stationery and handicrafts sector, which must also contemplate the purchase and sale of products. Our customers should be aware that we do not sell products to workshop owners or craftsmen, who should contact our customers to obtain materials.
CONTACT: If you have any doubts, queries or suggestions, you can send us your comments by email to: email@example.com or by Whatsapp +34 682 366 571.
The descriptions of the products displayed on the Website are based on the information provided by the suppliers of RitaRita.com. However, the information given about each product, as well as the photographs or videos relating to them and the trade names, trademarks or distinctive signs of any kind contained on the website of RitaRita.com, are displayed on the website as a guide. You can request more information about these in the contacts mentioned above.
The prices of the products shown do not include taxes, these will be included in the shopping cart if appropriate to each of our customers. Nor do these prices include the shipping costs of the products, which are detailed separately and must be accepted by the Customer.
IMPORTANT: the retail price will always be the minimum price double the cost price marked by RitaRita.com. It can only be reduced during the sales period approved by the market and in no case earlier than 3 months after the sale of each product. You can check the final price (PVP) on the website: www.aluacid.com
RitaRita.com informs the Customer that the number of units available is kept up to date with the stock in warehouse and availability by our suppliers. Under no circumstances will RitaRita.com intentionally offer for sale more units than are available or have been reserved by the supplier.
RitaRita.com will do its best to satisfy all its Customers in the demand for the products. However, sometimes, and due to causes difficult to control by the company such as human error or incidents in computer systems, it is possible that the quantity finally served by the supplier differs from the order placed by ritarita.com to meet the orders of Customers.
In the event that the product is not available after the order has been placed, the Customer will be informed by email of the total or partial cancellation of the order. Partial cancellation of the order due to unavailability does not entitle the Customer to cancellation of the entire order. If, as a result of this cancellation, the customer wishes to return the delivered product, he/she must follow the stipulations in the Return section.
The Customer agrees to pay at the time of placing the order. To the initial price that appears on the website for each of the products offered will be added the corresponding shipping costs. In any case, these rates will be previously communicated to the Customer before formalizing the purchase itself. For international shipments, because the cost of transport is calculated according to weight and volume, we will communicate with the customer to give you a shipping quote.
The receipt or proof of purchase as well as the invoice corresponding to the purchase order will be available and can be consulted in ritarita.com in the section "My account", "Orders".
The Customer shall pay the amount corresponding to the order by credit or debit card (Visa, Mastercard, Visa Electron and/or other similar cards), transfer or deposit in account.
The Customer must notify RitaRita.com of any undue or fraudulent charge on the card used for purchases, by email or telephone, as soon as possible so that RitaRita.com can take appropriate action.
RitaRita.com has the highest security measures commercially available in the industry. In addition, the payment process runs on a secure server using the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol. The secure server establishes a connection so that the information is transmitted encrypted using 128-bit algorithms, which ensure that it is only intelligible to the Customer's computer and the Website's computer. In this way, the use of the SSL protocol guarantees:
That the Client is communicating its data to the RitaRita server centre and not to any other that might try to impersonate it.
That between the Client and the RitaRita server centre the data is transmitted encrypted, preventing its possible reading or manipulation by third parties.
FORMALISATION OF ORDERS
RitaRita.com establishes a minimum purchase amount of 200€ (excluding taxes) to be able to formalize the order.
The minimum purchase quantities of each product are specified individually in each product.
Once the order has been formalised, that is to say, with the acceptance of the Conditions of Use and the confirmation of the purchase process, RitaRita.com will always send an e-mail to the CLIENT confirming the details of the purchase made.
CANCELLATION OF ORDERS
RitaRita.com will accept order cancellations when they are requested before the order is shipped. To make the cancellation you must request it through the form "Customer Service" or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once the shipment has left our facilities, we will not be able to accept the cancellation of the same, and the CLIENT must proceed as detailed in the "Returns" section.
In the case of international shipments, no cancellations will be accepted once the order is prepared, packed and customs documentation is ready.
SHIPPING DELIVERY & SHIPPING COSTS
Please, read Shipping & Returns
Please, read Shipping & Returns
GUARANTEE OF THE PRODUCTS PURCHASED
RitaRita.com acts as a distributor of manufacturers who guarantee that the products presented for sale on ritarita.com work properly and do not present defects or hidden defects that could make them dangerous or unsuitable for normal use.
The contractual guarantee offered is the one usually granted by the manufacturer. Once the Customer has received the product, he/she will have the instructions provided by the manufacturer in the box, sufficient for the correct use and installation of the product and all the information about the warranty. No Customer may request a longer warranty than the one indicated therein.
The warranty shall be void in the event of defects or damage caused by external factors, accidents, in particular electrical accidents, wear and tear, installation and use not in accordance with the Manufacturer's instructions.
Products modified or repaired by the Customer or any other person not authorised by the Manufacturer are excluded from the warranty. The warranty shall not apply to apparent defects and defects of conformity of the product, for which any claim must be made by the Customer concerned within 7 days of delivery of the products. The warranty shall not cover products damaged by improper use.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
RitaRita.com holds all rights over the content, design and source code of this website and, in particular, including but not limited to, the photographs, images, text, logos, designs, trademarks, trade names and data included on the website.
Clients and Users are warned that such rights are protected by current Spanish and international legislation on intellectual and industrial property.
Likewise, and without prejudice to the foregoing, the content of this website is also considered to be a computer programme, and therefore, all current Spanish and European Community legislation on the subject is also applicable to it.
It is expressly forbidden to reproduce all or part of this website, or any of its contents, without the express written permission of RitaRita.com.
Likewise, the copying, reproduction, adaptation, modification, distribution, commercialisation, public communication and/or any other action that involves an infringement of current Spanish and/or international regulations on intellectual and/or industrial property, as well as the use of the contents of the Web without the prior express written authorisation of RitaRita.com is strictly prohibited.
RitaRita.com informs that it does not grant any implicit licence or authorisation whatsoever on the intellectual and/or industrial property rights or on any other right or property related, directly or indirectly, to the contents included in the Web.
The use of the contents of the web domain is only authorised for informative and service purposes, provided that the source is cited or referred to, and the user is solely responsible for the misuse of the same.
ACCESS AND STAY ON THE WEB. OUR CONTENTS
Clients and Users are fully responsible for their conduct when accessing the information on the Web, while browsing the Web, as well as after having accessed it.
As a consequence of the above, Clients and Users are solely responsible to RitaRita.com and third parties for:
1. The consequences that may arise from the use, for illicit purposes or effects or contrary to this document, of any content of the website, whether or not produced by RitaRita.com, whether or not published officially under its name.
2. As well as the consequences that may arise from the use contrary to the content of this document and harmful to the interests or rights of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable or impair the Web or its services or prevent normal enjoyment by other users.
RitaRita.com reserves the right to update the contents when it deems appropriate, as well as to eliminate, limit or prevent access to them, temporarily or permanently, as well as to deny access to the Web to Customers and Users who misuse the contents and/or breach any of the conditions that appear in this document.
RitaRita.com informs that it does not guarantee:
1. That access to the Website and/or linked websites is uninterrupted or error-free.
2. That the content or software to which Clients and Users access through the Website or the linked websites does not contain any error, computer virus or other elements in the content that may cause alterations in their system or in the electronic documents and files stored in their computer system or cause any other type of damage.
3. The use that Clients and Users may make of the information or content of this website or linked websites for their own personal purposes.
The information contained in this website should be considered by Clients and Users as informative and orientative, both in relation to its purpose and its effects, for which reason:
RitaRita.com does not guarantee the accuracy of the information contained in this website and therefore does not assume any responsibility for any possible damage or inconvenience to users that may result from any inaccuracy on the Web.
RitaRita.com does not assume any responsibility derived, by way of example but not limited to:
1. The use that Customers or Users may make of the materials on this website or linked websites, whether prohibited or permitted, in violation of intellectual property rights and / or industrial content of the Web or third parties.
2. For possible damages to Clients or Users caused by normal or abnormal functioning of the search tools, the organisation or location of the contents and/or access to the Website and, in general, for errors or problems generated in the development or instrumentation of the technical elements that the Website or a programme provides to the User.
3. For the contents of those pages to which Clients or Users may access from links included on the Website, whether authorised or not.
4. The acts or omissions of third parties, regardless of whether these third parties may be linked to the COMPANY by contract.
5. Access by minors to the content included on the Website, it being the responsibility of their parents or guardians to exercise adequate control over the activity of their children or minors in their care or to install any of the tools to control Internet use in order to prevent (i) access to materials or content unsuitable for minors, as well as (ii) the sending of personal data without the prior authorisation of their parents or guardians.
6. Of the communications or dialogues in the course of debates, forums, chats and virtual communities that are organised through or around the Website and/or linked websites, nor shall it be liable, therefore, for any damages and prejudices suffered by Clients or individual and/or collective Users as a result of such communications and/or dialogues.
RitaRita.com will not be responsible in any case when they occur:
1. Mistakes or delays in accessing the Website by the Client when entering their data in the order form, the slowness or impossibility of receipt by the recipients of the order confirmation or any anomaly that may arise when these incidents are due to problems in the Internet network, fortuitous events or force majeure and any other unforeseeable contingency beyond the good faith of RitaRita.com.
2. Failures or incidents that may occur in communications, deletion or incomplete transmissions, so that there is no guarantee that the services of the website are constantly operational.
3. Errors or damage caused to the website due to inefficient and bad faith use of the service by the Client.
4. Non-operability or problems with the email address provided by the Client for sending the order confirmation.
5. In any case, RitaRita.com undertakes to solve the problems that may arise and to offer all the necessary support to the Client to reach a quick and satisfactory solution to the incident.
6. Likewise, RitaRita.com has the right to carry out, during defined time intervals, promotional campaigns to promote the registration of new members in its service. RitaRita.com reserves the right to modify the conditions of application of the promotions, to extend them with due notice, or to proceed to the exclusion of any of the participants of the promotion in the event of detecting any anomaly, abuse or unethical behaviour in the participation of the same.