In order to comply with Article 10 of Law 34/2002 of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform the user of our data:
- Identity Responsible: Alúa Cid SLU
- Commercial name: Alua Cid
- NIF/CIF: B16799553
- Address: Avenida Gonzalo navarro 24 Pol. Ind. Río do pozo 15570 - Narón
- E-mail: [email protected]
The provider, responsible for the website, provides users with this document with which it intends to comply with the obligations set out in Law 34/2002, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), as well as inform all users of the website regarding the conditions of use of the website.
In this space, the user will be able to find all the information relating to the legal terms and conditions that define the relationship between the users and myself as the person renponsible for this website. As a user, it is important that you are aware of these terms before continuing your navigation.
Ritarita.com (Alua Cid SLU) as responsible for this website, I undertake to process the information of my users and clients with full guarantees and to comply with the national and European requirements that regulate the collection and use of the personal data of my users.
The provider reserves the right to modify any type of information that may appear on the website, without any obligation to give prior notice or inform users of said obligations, with publication on the provider's website being understood to be sufficient.
These General Conditions regulate the use (including mere access) of the web pages of ritarita.com website, including the contents and services made available on them. Any person accessing the https://Ritarita.com (“user”), agrees to be bound by the General Terms and Conditions in force at any given time on the https://Ritarita.com portal.
Personal data I collect and how I do it
Commitments and obligations of users
The user is informed and accepts that access to this website does not imply, in any way, the beginning of a business relationship with Ritarita.com. In this way, the user undertakes to use the website, its services and contents without contavening current legislation, good faith and public order.
It is forbidden to use the website fot illicit or harmful purposes, or in any way that may couse damage or impede the normal operation of the website. Regarding the contents of this website, it is forbidden:
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification, in whole or in part, unless authorised by me as the legitimate owner;
- Any infingement of the rights of the provider or of me as legitimate owner;
- Its use for commercial or advertising purposes.
In using the website https://ritarita.com, the user undertakes not to carry out any conduct that could dmage the image, intenrests and rights of aluacid.com or third parties or that could damage, render useless or overload the portal https//:ritarita.com or that could prevent, in any way, the normal use of the website.
However the user must be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable and that, therefore https://Ritarita.com cannot guarantee the abssence of malware or other elements that may couse alterations in the user's computer systems (software and hardware) or in the electronic documents and files contained therein, although all the neccesary means and apprpriate security measures have been taken to avoid the presence of these harmful elements.
The personal data communicated by the user to ritarita.com may be asorted in automated or non-automated databases, whose ownership corresponds exclusively to Alua Cid SLU, which assumes all the technical, organisational and security measures that guaranteed the confidentiality, integrity and quality of the information contained therein in accordance with the provisions of current legislation on data protection.
Communication between users and https:/ritarita.com uses a secure channel, and the data transmitted is encrypted thanks to https protocols, therefore I guarantee the best security conditions so that the confidentiality of users ir guaranteed.
Dispute resolution platform
I also provide users with the fispute resolution platform provided by the European Commision, which is available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
Intellectual and industrial property rights
By vistue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for comemrcial purposes, on any medium and by any technical means, withuot the authorisation of seogalicia.es, are expressly prohibited without the authorisation of seogalicia.es. The user undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by ritarita.com
The user knows and accepts that the entire website, including but not limited to text, software, content (including its structure, sleection, arrangement and presentation), podcasts, photographs, audiovisual material, graphics, is protected by trademarks copyright and other legitimate rights, in accordance with international treaties to which Spain is a party and other property rights and laws of Spain.
In the event that user or third party considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate intellectual property rights by the introduction of certain content on the website, they must notify this circumstance to Ritarita.com indicating:
- Personal details of the interested party who is the owner of the allegedly infringed rights, or indicate the representation with which he/she is acting in the event that the claim is submitted by a third party other tan the interested party.
- Indicate the contents protected by intellectual property rights and their lcoation on the website, accreditation of the intellectual property rights indicated and an express declaration in which the interested party accepts responsibility for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
The pages of the website https://Ritarita.com provide links to other websites and content owned by third parties such as:
- Content from other blogs
- Affiliate links
Disclaimer of warranties and liability
Alua Cid SLU (Ritarita.com) does not give any guarantee and is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that may be caused by:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective functioning of the website, or its services and contents;
- The existence of malware, malicious or harmful programs in the contents;
- Illegal, negligent, fraudulent use or use contrary to this Legal Notice;
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
- The provider shall not be liable under any circumstances for any damages that may arise from the illegal or improper use of this website.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
In general, the relations between Ritarita.com and the users of its telematic services, present on this website, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction and to the courts of A Coruña.
If any user has any questions about these Legal Conditions or any comments about the portal https://Ritarita.com, please contact [email protected]